- Bombay Presidency Golf Club, Mumbai
- Royal Calcutta Golf Club, Kolkata
- High Range Golf Club, Munnar
- Tollygunge Golf Ltd, Kolkata
- Jayachamaraja Wadiyar Golf Club, Mysore
- Mercara Downs Golf Club, Madikeri
- Coorg Golf Links, Virajpet
- Wellington Gym.Club, Nilgiris
- Chikmagalur Golf Club, Chikmagalur
- Coimbatore Golf Club, Coimbatore
- Kodaikanal Golf Club, Kodaikanal
- Madras Gym.Club,Golf Annexe, Guindy
- Ootacamund Gym.Club, Ootacamund
- Pilikula Golf Club, Mangalore
- Golmuri Club, Jamshedpur
- The Belgaum Golf Association, Belgaum
- The United Services Club,Colaba, Mumbai
- Panchkula Golf Club, Panchkula
- Chandigarh Golf Club, Chandigarh
- Noida Golf Course Society ®, Nodia
- Tamilnadu Golf Federation, Chennai
- Hyderabad Golf Association, Hyderabad
- Royal Colombo Golf Club, Colombo
- Karachi Golf Club, Karachi
- Jurong Country Club, Singapore
- Ayer Keroh Country Club, Melaka, Malaysia
- Meadowbrook Country Club, United States
- Orchind Country Club, Singapore
- The Killara Golf Club Ltd, Australia
Special Golf Package
- A’fomosa Resort, Malaysia
- Bangalore Golf Club
- Training Command Golf Course
- Madras Engineering Group
Special Playing Arrangements – ASC Golf Course
Members to note that following Special Playing Arrangements will come to effect from 10th December 2012.
Following categories who are bona fide Members of ASC Golf Course are eligible to use the facilities of KGA Golf Course and the Club House as per the Special playing arrangements:
- Serving Commissioned Officers of Army.
- Serving Commissioned Officers of Navy.
- Serving Commissioned Officers of Air force.
- Retired Commissioned Officers of Army.
- Retired Commissioned Officers of Navy.
- Retired Commissioned Officers of Air force.
Note: Spouse of above categories of Members is allowed to use the facilities but not the Dependent children.
- Eight free Invitation cards from KGA numbering 1 to 8 will be issued to ASC. Each of these Invitation cards can be used for a maximum of six times in a month. Members using these cards need to pay Rs. 100/- for use of Club House facility on the day they play at KGA course.
- Playing rights restricted to Weekdays only vide KGA Letter dated 10.09.2014.
HARISH KUMAR SHETTY