Online PaymentPosted by admin on Jun 10, 2015 in | Comments Off on Online Payment
We are happy to inform that the Payment Gateway has been introduced to facilitate our members to view monthly bills and make the payment online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking etc. Members are requested to make use of this facility.
The following procedure has to be followed for usage of PAYMENT GATEWAY through KGA Website for making online payment :
1. Open www.kga.in website.
2. Select View my Bill / Pay Bill & enter username & Password to login. Please note at present User name and password is your Membership account number. The option to change only Password is available.
3. Select View my Bill navigation to display the bills month wise.
4. Select the monthly bill required and click Fetch my Bill to view the details.
5. The selected bill details are displayed, then enter the amount not less than bill amount in the box for payment and select Pay Bill.
6. On this action the Payment Gateway of HDFC opens.
7. Select the mode of payment i.e, credit card/debit card/net banking etc., enter the relevant details as per selection and select make the payment.
8. If net banking is selected, additional details of bank to be selected, then select make payment.
9. The mode of payment and details entered are displayed for confirmation, if details are correct select Pay Option. Alternatively if the details are incorrect kindly go back and edit the details.
10. Once PAY option is selected, DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER, until redirected to the KGA transaction status page.
11. Finally the Transaction response page opens with the result of the transaction along with amount paid and Bank reference number. Please take printout of the displayed page for record and logout/continue if required.